The Birth of Gems: Rough to Regal, an award winning philatelic collection by Ashoo Sinchawla to be displayed at the ICA Congress 2019
Jewelry is a universal form of adornment. Jewelry made from flowers, shells, colored and shining stones survives from prehistoric times. It is likely that from an early date it was worn as a protection from the dangers of life or as a mark of status or rank.
This philatelic collection aims to be a way, a route: from the mines of precious metals and the deposits of fine precious stones to the Crowns of Royals and Monarchs.
The thematic collection is segregated into Precious Metals and Gems, the jewelry making techniques and the history associated in Jewels.
It recently won a Large Vermeil medal with 86 points at the 36th Asian International Stamp Exhibition in Singapore.
- Instagram to grow in social media marketing of colored gems August 29, 2019
- The Birth of Gems: Rough to Regal, an award winning philatelic collection by Ashoo Sinchawla to be displayed at the ICA Congress 2019 August 22, 2019
- New Technologies Can Boost Traceability August 6, 2019
- Press Releases ICA Congress to Take Place in Bangkok July 12, 2019
- ICA Thailand Members Get-together 14 November 2018 January 22, 2019